Who we are
Initially, a group of experts and enthusiasts from USA, Italy, Germany, and Slovenia. We each have our personal field of endeavor – education, military, civil-military cooperation, development, humanitarian organizations, developing new digital tools, publishing, administering in governmental institutions, peacebuilding missions and many others.
What are the words that are common denominators describing us in the best possible way: working for peace, to avoid and if necessary manage crises including complex ones such as the covid-19 pandemic through new and intensive interaction between subject matter experts. Our goals are simple and logical: to develop more resilient citizens, states, and institutions with the help of scientists, education systems, politicians, and media. It is necessary to understand the world better (we do not own it). We are on a Spaceship and on a spaceship, everything is limited. We must learn how to live with limited resources, now, not tomorrow. The best result: it is not the same for upper 1% and the rest of 99% if we are concentrated on extracting economy but if we are looking holistically it is the same at the end for 100% - nobody can escape on Mars yet and life on Mars will be more limited than on a spaceship World.
It is not a secret that we have a plenty of space for all of you with similar ideas and ways of thinking or even those who are opposed to some of our ideas and solutions. Welcome! Please send us an email with basic data (education, work experience, interest…). And wait for our response – we will answer as fast as possible.